We hope this site will help you learn more about our church family. We strive to recognize and nurture Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. We are a thriving faith community of believers, with a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for worship on Saturday or Sunday. We would love it if you stopped by. ALL ARE WELCOME!
As a Congregation, we are Gathered and Sent
The Christian Life is one of being gathered in the name of the triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) where together we worship and praise God, study God’s word and learn and grow in faith together. We also gather for mutual support and fellowship. And we are sent back out into our daily lives where we live our faith out and where we share the good news of Jesus Christ in word and deed.
(Based on our constitution and also reflected in ‘The Purpose Driven Life’ by Rick Warren)
- Worship – we were planned for God’s pleasure (it’s not about me!)
- Fellowship – we were formed for God’s family.
- Discipleship – we were created to become like Christ.
- Ministry and Mission – we were shaped for serving God.
- Evangelism – we were made for sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.